Day Camp Insurance Description
Download the application form to fill out and mail, or purchase online below using a credit card.
- Provides Blanket Accident and Liability Insurance coverage whether players are USL members or not.
- Insurance rates are based upon the age group and number
of participants, subject to a minimum premium of $250 for
day camps and $400 for overnight camps, plus the US Lacrosse
- Seven sessions of play constitutes a week for premium calculation purposes, whether on consecutive days or on a few days over a period of weeks. Sessions of play must be within a reasonable period of time.
- Full payment must be received in Bollinger's office 5 business days prior to your event in order for insurance to be bound or for a certificate of insurance to be issued.
- If paying by check, make check payable to "Bollinger Inc.", and mail to: 101 JFK Parkway, Attn: Sports, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- Within 5 days of the end of your camp, submit roster with player's names, dates of birth, and full addresses for claims verification purposes. Please note: No claims can be paid without a full roster on file.
- Please Note: The US Lacrosse Camp Insurance Program is designed for non-profit camps and organizations. It is not meant to provide complete commercial business coverage for large or year-round operations. Please contact Bollinger if you need business insurance for large camp operations.
- Coaches are still required to be members of US Lacrosse for coverage.
*Please contact Bollinger if you are purchasing Insurance for multiple Day Camps.