Tournaments/Exhibition Games Insurance Description
Download the application form to fill out and mail, or purchase online below using a credit card.
- Provides Blanket Accident and Liability Insurance coverage whether players are USL members or not.
- This coverage can only be purchased by Tournament or Exhibition Game organizers to cover a Tournament or Exhibition Game event. Individual teams cannot purchase this insurance just to cover their participation in a tournament.
- Insurance rates are based upon the number of teams participating subject to a $250 minimum premium plus the US Lacrosse admin fee.
- Full payment must be received in Bollinger’s office at least 5 business days prior to the start of your events in order for your certificate of insurance to be issued and for the insurance to be bound.
- If paying by check, make check payable to "Bollinger Inc.", and mail to: 101 JFK Parkway, Attn: Sports, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- Within 10 days after the end of your event, submit a roster with player’s names, dates of birth, and addresses for claim verification purposes.
- Please Note: The US Lacrosse Camp Insurance Program is designed for non-profit camps and organizations. It is not meant to provide complete commercial business coverage for large or year-round operations. Please contact Bollinger if you need business insurance for large camp operations.
- Coaches are still required to be members of US Lacrosse for coverage.