One Day Clinics/Instructional Classroom Events Insurance Description
Download the application form to fill out and mail, or purchase online below using a credit card.
- Provides Blanket Accident and Liability Insurance coverage whether players are USL members or not.
- Program is designed only for One Day Clinics or for single or day classroom clinics only. Outdoor clinics over multiple days should be insured under the Day Camp Insurance Program.
- One day games, scrimmages, or exhibition games are not covered under this program, please refer to the Tournament/ Exhibition Game Insurance program.
- Insurance rates are based upon the age group and number of participants, subject to a $125 minimum premium plus the US Lacrosse Administration Fee.
- Full payment must be received in Bollinger’s office at least 5 business days prior to the start of your events in order for your certificate of insurance to be issued and for the insurance to be bound.
- If paying by check, make check payable to "Bollinger Inc.", and mail to: 101 JFK Parkway, Attn: Sports, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- Within 5 days after the end of your event, submit a roster in excel or word format with player’s names, dates of birth, and addresses for claim verification purposes.
- Please note: No claims can be paid without a full roster on file.
- Coaches are still required to be members of US Lacrosse for